Rossi Over The Moon With Cup Double


Man-of-the-Match Giuseppe Rossi was delighted with his FA Cup double in United's 5-0 win over Burton Albion. The skilful striker, who turns 19 in two weeks, helped himself to a goal in each half.
He also played a part in two more as the Reds earned themselves a trip to Wolves in the fourth round.

"Providing an assist is just as good as scoring a goal," Rossi told MUTV after the match. "I always look to get on the ball and try to make something happen when I get it. "Scoring two goals was great but the most important thing was the result. The first match was a bit sloppy on our part but we picked things up and got the win we needed".
Rossi's first goal came about after good work from Mikael Silvestre on the left edge of the box. The Frenchman's cross was nodded home by Rossi, who hit his second of the match with a sweetly struck volley in injury time.
"I always look to get on the ball and try to make something happen."
Giuseppe Rossi "It was great to get a second goal in the last minute," beamed Rossi.

"I was also happy to get one with my head. It's quite rare for me to score with my head because I'm not the biggest of the bunch!"Rossi once again linked-up well with Louis Saha who added his name to the scoresheet with United's first of the night."Louis and I always play together in training and talk a lot during games," revealed Rossi. "We have a good partnership and hopefully we can continue doing well and keep scoring goals."It's my dream to continue starting more matches at Old Trafford. Playing in front of such a big crowd with such great players is fantastic."

Queste le parole di un italiano a Manchester, succede anche questo.
Complimenti Giuseppe, titolare dei tuoi sogni.

A.

Nessun commento: